Need Help Getting Started with Post-Elementary Math? Here’s four resources to get you started down the right path!
- How do I give my child the best math education possible? (12 minute video)
- We’re just starting Post-Elementary Math… Where do I begin? (29 page eBook)
- What is Math and Where do I start? (4 minute video)
- Should I let my child use a calculator? (2 minute video)
Great News! There’s even more Resources to Help You with Post-Elementary Math:
- What math textbook should I use? (15 minute video)
- The Standard Math Curriculum Failure (54 minute video)
- What’s the best way to teach math to a hands-on learner? (12 minute video)
- How can I help them retain the math they’ve learned? (special web report)
- What’s the first thing I should teach my child in math? (6 minute video)
- What’s the best way to teach math? (7 minute video)
- High School Math Teacher’s Guide (29 page eBook)
- What’s the difference between Rational and Irrational Numbers? (4 minute video)
- How many number systems are there? (16 minute video)
Just submit your email address in the box on the right, and we’ll send you a link to these additional resources!