Teaching Math to a College-Bound STEM Student? Here’s four resources to get you started down the right path!
- How do I prepare my Child to compete with International Students? (15 minute video)
- What math should I be teaching a future STEM major? (14 minute video)
- Why should my child learn Calculus? (7 minute video)
- STEM Math Made Easy (18 minute video)
Great News! There’s even more Math Resources to Help You with a College-Bound STEM Student:
- What Algebra topics should I teach first? (15 minute video)
- What Geometry topics should I teach first? (15 minute video)
- What Trigonometry topics should I teach first? (15 minute video)
- What is Differential Calculus? (22 minute video)
- What is Integral Calculus? (43 minute video)
- What should I teach my child about Integrals? (13 minute video)
- How should I teach Derivatives? (12 minute video)
Just submit your email address in the box on the right, and we’ll send you a link to these seven resources!