Here’s a variety of Math Topics for those of you that are curious or just love having fun with math!
- How many number systems are there? (16 minute video)
- What is Archimedes Tombstone? (6 minute video)
- What is Zeno’s Paradox? (15 minute video)
- Why did Galileo only bat 50%? (14 minute video)
- Pythagorean Theorem Proof (3 minute video)
- Pythagorean Theorem Proof Expanded (15 minute video)
- What’s David & Goliath got to do with Math? (47 minute video)
- What’s the difference between Rational and Irrational Numbers? (4 minute video)
- Numbers For Non-Mathematicians (30 minute video)
If you need help with teaching or learning Post-Elementary Math, consider these wonderful programs:
- Dr. Del’s Practical Math Foundation: Algebra, Geometry & Trigonometry at a Practical Level. No premature, theoretical, or obsolete topics. Great for Students wanting to enter the workforce, military or an apprenticeship. $197 per student, payment plan available. Students will earn 1.5 Credits of High School Math.
- Family Math Plan: If you have children going into an apprenticeship, the military, a technical school, or the general workforce, or if you have children that are college-bound in any subject, our Family Math Plan is just what you need! $25-40/month.