Teaching a Struggling Student, or Struggling to Learn Post-Elementary Math? Here’s three resources to get you started down the right path!
- My child is struggling with Math… What should I do? (24 page eBook)
- The Standard Math Curriculum Failure (54 minute video)
- What’s the best way to teach math to a hands-on learner? (12 minute video)
Great News! There’s even more Resources to Help You with Post-Elementary Struggles:
- What’s the first thing I should teach my child in math? (6 minute video)
- How can I help them retain the math they’ve learned? (special web report)
- What math textbook should I use? (15 minute video)
- High School Math Teacher’s Guide (29 page eBook)
Just submit your email address in the box on the right, and we’ll send you a link to these seven resources!